Review of week 9 1/5/17

This week I planned to research, digital print my final piece and construct the skirt. I managed to do this as this week I had my final design done and the digital printer was available to use. The printing didn’t work as well as I hoped. I had to come up with a new plan so that I had something to shoot on Tuesday. I decided to make a dress which I constructed over the weekend. This didn’t work well as it came out smaller than I planned. Other than this it went well. 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s