Review of week 8 24/4/17

I planned to make my designs on illustrator so that I can print my fabric ready to construct my garment. I managed to create 8 designs that I could use. I got these designs printed as small samples. I did this so that I could see how these designs would turn out after being printed and also because I could then see what the designs looked like with my top. I decided on a design and plan to print it for my final piece. I also planned to digital print my final piece and also construct my skirt. I didn’t manage to do this as I couldn’t use the digital printer and I also had to tweak my designs slightly. I plan to do this next week. 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s