Review of week 3

This week I planned to do some research on the 50s dresses/wedding dresses. I changed this idea slightly to look at 50s fashion in general. I also planned to try out screen printing. I did this and it went well and may use this technique for my final piece. As well as this, I started to think about what I wanted to put onto my final piece and also the silhouette of the garment. I did this from the research that I had done this week. I decided on using the classic 50s style silhouette. I am still not sure what I want to put onto my final piece and how I want to put it on. I am hoping that by the end of next week I will have a clearer idea. Because of this I didn’t start drawing them.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s